Why do you need an Intermittent Fasting Diet?
To lose weight
To boost the process of fat burning
To reduce inflammation processes
To reduce appetite
To improve mental clarity and concentration
Join 5.8M+ customers around the globe
What you get
- Step-by-step video tutorials
- Easy-to-cook delicious recipes with step-by-step guide
- High quality videos of “How to cook” every recipe
- Printable weekly shopping list with all ingredients
- Pre-calculated portions based on your habits and preferences
What is Intermittent Fasting?
The main concept of this diet is not to drastically change the products that you are eating, but the exact timing of eating them.
With Intermittent Fasting 16:8 you have to decide if you are willing to skip breakfast or dinner according to your daily routine.