- When you visit any web site, it may store or retrieve information on your browser, mostly in the form of cookies. This information might be about you, your preferences, your device or used to make the site work as you expect it to. The information does not usually identify you directly, but it can give you a more personalized web experience. You can choose not to allow some types of cookies. Click on the different category headings to find out more and change our default settings. However, you should know that blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience on the site and the services we are able to offer.
Strictly Necessary "Cookies"
- These cookies are necessary for the website to function and cannot be switched off in our systems. They are usually only set in response to actions made by you which amount to a request for services, such as setting your privacy preferences, logging in or filling in forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you about these cookies, but some parts of the site may not work then.
- Session cookies are temporary cookie files which are erased when you close your browser. When you restart your browser and go back to the site that created that cookie, the website will treat you as a new visitor.
These cookies are not strictly necessary, but allow us to customize your online experience with our websites. We use these cookies for example:
- to remember your preferences so that you do not need to enter information you have provided (for example, when you enter your details to access our services);
- to collect information about how our users, use our services so that we can improve our Site and Services and conduct market research (for example, information about popular pages, viewing habits, clicks, sharing, article likes, last visited pages, vote on comments).
Targeting/Advertising Cookies (Cookies that send information to other companies)
We use these cookies for example:
- In order to receive information about the way you use our websites, such as pages you visit or how you respond to ads, to provide you with ads that conform to you;
- To determine which are the most popular parts of our Sites;
- To monitor the use of our services and our Sites (frequency and time);
- To monitor the success of a product;
- To determine how often you and other users visit our Sites;
- To conduct surveys so that your interaction with our Site and ourselves can be improved. Often, these cookies aim to deliver ads that fit you - both on and off our Sites. Many of these types of cookies belong to our service providers.
- To count and monitor the number of the site visits.
- Back to site